Using ping, ipconfig/ifconfig, traceroute and nslookup, answer the following questions. Your computer should be connected to the Internet either via a wired or a wireless connection. I Need Screen Shot for each Answer.
1. What IP address did you receive? _____________________
2. What is the subnet mask? ____________________
3. What is the default gateway? _____________________
4. What DNS servers are you resolving to? _____________________________
5. Are you able to ping espn.com? ________________________
6. What DNS server is currently resolving espn.com? ____________________
7. What is the IP address of the DHCP server you received your IP address from? _____________
8. What is the MAC address of the network interface card you are using to connect to the Internet? ________________________________
9. What is the next hop router IP address that is used after your default gateway to get to espn.com? __________________________
10. What is the fully qualified domain name (the name) of the IP address 18.104.22.168? ______________________.