Advanced Practice Nurse interview
Answer the following questions.
– What is proper etiquette for a job interview? –
What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
1. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history. (I WORK AS A NURSE FOR 1 YEAR IN HOME HEALTH AND 4 YEARS IN HOSPICE)
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future ( I PLAN TO WORK AS A FAMILY NP IN AN OFFICE)
3. What are your career aspirations?
4. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
5. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
8. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
9. Why should we hire you?
10. What salary are you seeking?
YOU HAVE TO ASWER THE QUESTIONS LIKE YOU WERE IN AN INTERVIEW. Question 1-2 in parenthesis IS some of my information)