Suppose you were recently promoted to a supervisory job in a company where you have worked for two years. You genuinely like almost all your co-workers, who now report to you. The only exception is one employee, who dresses more formally than the others and frequently tells jokes that embarrass you and the other workers. Given your preexisting feelings for the employees, how can you measure their performance fairly and effectively?
Reference Textbook link:
Friedman, A. (2014, January 2). Cybersecurity and Cyberwar: What Everyone Needs to Know. Retrieved from
In Part I of your reference textbook (Cybersecurity and Cyberwar), after providing a brief history of the Internet and certain terms and definitions associated with Cybersecurity, the authors relate several specific and often recent examples of the challenges we face.
1. Given your prior knowledge, what new information about “How It All Works” was gained from reading the text. Did anything in this section conflict, in any way, with you felt was true? Be Specific!
2. Focusing on the overview of “Threats”, (starting on page 39 of your reference text), which threat(s) do you personally view as the most significant? Why?
3. In the section “What Happened in WikiLeaks” you are introduced to some interesting and controversial historical organizations/figures. Briefly define your reaction to the roles played by Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, and WikiLeaks.
Read Xu, Z., & Ma, H. (2016). How can a deontological decision lead to moral behavior? The moderating role of moral identity (Links to an external site.). Journal of Business Ethics, 137(3), 537-549. doi:10.1007/s10551-015-2576-6
Review and provide a written summary of the paper completing the following requirements:
- What were the authors seeking to clarify in this article?
- Describe an “integrated approach” to ethical decisions.
- How did the authors attempt to build upon Kohlberg’s theory?
- What were the demographics of the sample?
- What was the conclusion of the study?
- What would be a possible follow-up study that could enhance the subject?
- After reading this study, how do the conclusions affect your ethical framework?
- Your written paper should be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
Economic Justice & A “Perfect” Science
Goal: The goal of this forum is to discuss the ethics of economic justice and the concept of a perfect’ science.
- Create a framework for developing one’s own ethical and moral philosophy.
Choose one of the following topics to respond to for your initial post.
Topic A: Economic Justice
Do you think that there should be equal opportunity in a just society? What would you mean by this phrase? Do you think that it is a realizable ideal? Describe John Stuart Mill’s concept of utilitarianism. Do you see any advantages or disadvantages of applying this to our society?
Topic B: A “Perfect” Science
If psychology were to be an exact, or to use Mill’s phrase, “a perfect” science, then specific human acts could be accurately predicted. Would a prediction be accurate if the person about to act becomes aware of the prediction prior to the act itself? Does the fact that a prediction can be known in advance disprove the possibility of predicting accurately or is that fact just one more antecedent condition? Thoroughly explain your view.
350-400 words, APA style format and a minimum of 3 references
**********Please see attachment for references **********
Submit an 8- to 10-page (not including title page and references), scholarly paper using APA references and formatting that includes the following information:
- A title page
- Section headers for each of the sections below
- Describe an emerging or expanded role for public health or health education professionals in 2030 and beyond. Explain and support your choice with resources.
- Propose three additional goals not found in Healthy People 2020 that should be added to the Healthy People 2030. Use supporting resources and data to defend your proposed goals.
- Prioritize and explain future health systems, programs, and policies that might affect the future of public health and health education.
- Review your Strengths Finder results and what you wrote in your Module 2 paper. Write a concise and focused reflection on what you have learned throughout the course and about yourself.
- Describe how you will use your personal strengths, skills, and knowledge as a scholar and practitioner. Be sure to go beyond what you wrote in your module 2 paper to show your growth.>Explain how your goals to support and promote the field of public health or health education have changed as a result of this course.
- Cite the sources you used within your text, wherever you referred to or used them.
- Include an APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
********** See attachment for References **********
Prompt: Why does Alice Mathias call her generation the “Fakebook Generation,” stating, “Dwelling online is a cowardly and utterly enjoyable alternative to real interaction”?
Answer all 3 parts of the question:
Why, according to Mathias, “dwelling” on social media and constant role-playing might be so enjoyable, while also being cowardly and fake?
In order for you to answer this question, explain why Mathias compares social media to the “stage” and continuously uses “theatre” metaphors.
Hint: Don’t we all enjoy costume parties, masquerades, carnivals, eternal Halloween, school plays, movies, etc. — by wearing masks of various identities and temporarily escaping from the responsibilities of the real world/real self?
Support your ideas by integrating 1 direct meaningfully selected quotation from Mathias’ article. Integrate the quote in the middle of your response. Find a separate quote from Mathias’ article than the one in my prompt above. You may want to select a quote, in which Mathias compares Facebook to theatrical performances, etc.
Your 1-paragraph response should ve developed on at least 1/2 page.
Article review, 1-2 pages SINGLE spaced, 12 font, APA style, 100% no plagiarism!! Due 1/24/21. Must use the article I uploaded and the instructions. Must include Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Critique, and Conclusion. Reference must be listed at the top of the paper in APA style.
This assignment you will review an article about cybercrimes laws and policy from a peer-reviewed journal.
Align your assignment to the following questions:
Provide a full and correct bibliographic citation of the article using APA format.
Identify and summarize the author’s argument or viewpoint.
Discuss the most important primary sources used in the article. What are the primary sources used? If applied what type of analysis did the author use in conjunction with the primary sources? Did the author look closely at a small number of primary source evidence? Or did the author take examples from a wide range of sources? or something in between? Explain.
Discuss the secondary sources used by the author. Did the author include only sources that supported the argument? or did the article also bring up secondary sources that the author wanted to challenge or refute? Did the author try to resolve a disagreement between secondary sources? How recent are the sources relative to the article’s publication date?
Judge the article: Has the article been citied, has the author written other articles or reviews?
Write a short paragraph (5 sentences or more) indicating the scholastic value. rate the article as if you expect someone with an IT background would read your rating. (Do not make this paragraph about your background or interests)
Discussion #2 – Income Statement vs. Cash Flow Statement
Richard Ghidella11 unread reply.11 reply.
Please watch the below video:
Question: How can a profitable business without legal problems or other act of God go out of business? Give an example using simple math that will not require a calculator to demonstrate your point.
- You will receive 20 points for a good thoughtful post and 10 points for a thoughtful reply to a post from two other students.
- Your original post is due on the discussion board due date. You will then have 1 week after the due date to post a reply to two other student’s original post.
- Writing expectations:
Original Posts should be a minimum of 250 words and reply to posts should be a minimum of 150 words.
Your posts should be full sentences with punctuation. Texting shorthand is not acceptable. A response to the post “Dude – that’s cool” is not an acceptable post in a college class.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Leaders are often tested in times of crises, whether in terms of an event, such as a financial crisis, or within the organization, such as a product recall. Effective leadership skills are always in demand, but especially in times of crisis.
- Discuss what you think the most effective leadership skill is in a crisis, and why.
Our website is the ideal homework help platform for college and university students. We offer essay writing services across the globe. Our experts handle papers from various fields. Make an order now and enjoy the outcome.