Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
· Design and implement an appropriate ERM framework and risk governance structure customized to any type of organization.
· Conduct qualitative risk assessments to identify/prioritize key risks from among all risk sources.
· Quantify all types of risks, including strategic, operational, financial, and insurance.
· Develop a clear definition of risk appetite (the aggregate enterprise-level risk limit).
· Enhance strategic planning, increasing the likelihood of achieving strategic plan goals.
· Provide a rigorous business case for both business and mitigation risk-reward decision-making.
· Assure the board of directors that key risks are well understood and managed.
Understand and satisfy ERM requirements from rating agencies, regulators, and shareholders.
Note: Minimum 500 words not including title and reference page. References should be taken from peer revived